Winston-Salem Estate Planning Lawyers
Stroud & Panetti PC’s attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable estate planning practitioners. We establish long term relationships with our clients and continue to assist as their financial needs change and grow. We understand the many options and ramifications in estate planning and are here to help you make the best choices t for you and your family.
We begin with understanding your financial situation and identifying your goals. For estate planning to be productive and beneficial, we will have clear communication about your needs. There are many different strategies available, from simple wills to wills with sophisticated tax planning, from trusts for the benefit of minor children or family trusts to complex trusts, from living trusts to testamentary trusts, and our experienced attorneys will review the best options for you to protect your assets and reduce your risk of tax penalties and probate costs. We can assist you by:
- Crafting a Last Will and Testament that provides direction for the distribution of your assets
- Preparing a Trust (such as special needs trust, living or testamentary trust, marital assets trust, and revocable or irrevocable trust)
- Drafting durable powers of attorney that authorizes your representative to make legal decisions should you lack legal capacity
- Creating health care powers of attorney that will name the person who is authorized to make medical decisions if you become incapacitated
- Preparing living wills (advance directives) that state your wishes concerning life support if you are terminally ill or critically injured
By preparing these documents, you remove the conjecture about what your loved ones “think” you may want because you have given them your direction in writing. We work closely with you to select the best methods to make sure your wishes are honored.
Stroud & Panetti P.C.’s attorneys emphasize personal service. We work with you to address all of your concerns. We focus on building strong relationships based on trust and compassion. We understand the complexity of planning for future events and are focused on helping you through the planning process with patience and understanding. We are here to protect your rights and provide options for both you and your family to ensure a secure future. Please call 336-724-2600 for your consultation.