North Carolina Family Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
At the law office of Stroud & Panetti, P.C., we take a straightforward approach with individuals and businesses in and around Winston-Salem, working with you one on one to provide sound, practical advice and resolve immediate, as well as long-term, legal problems. Both of our lawyers have more than two decades of experience. For an appointment, contact our office online using the form at the bottom of any page of this website, or call us at 336-724-2600.
An Overview of Our Practice
We offer comprehensive counsel in a broad range of areas, including:
- Family Law — We handle all matters related to or arising out of a separation or divorce, including equitable division of marital property and debt, alimony, and postseparation support. We represent parents, grandparents, or other interested parties in child custody and support actions.
- Elder Law — We will help you protect your assets or the assets of a loved one and help you plan for nursing home care or other long term care. We will answer your Medicaid questions and help you take appropriate actions to preserve assets.
- Estate Planning — We will help you put together a plan for the orderly distribution of your property upon death, preparing all the necessary documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and living wills.
- Estate Administration — We work with executors, administrators and personal representatives, helping you complete the steps necessary to settle the estate of a loved one in the probate court.
- Business Law — We will help you prepare and file all the documents required to set up a new business, and will review and prepare any required business contracts.
Contact Our Office
To schedule an appointment with one of our Winston-Salem family law, divorce, business or estate planning attorneys, contact us by e-mail or call us at 336-724-2600. We will meet with you after normal business hours upon request. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.